Google Calendar can be integrated with Slack so that the events you create in your calendar can be announced in a discussion channel in Slack.
You have multiple options to select from when it comes to when the event should be notified. For example:
- show all the events at the beginning of the week;
- notify the event 1 day or 2 hours before;
- calendar updates.
We found it useful for the next types of notifications:
- Bank Free days during the week – a list is displayed on Monday morning of each week;
- Meetings – notifications are displayed at the beginning of the day to remind the team;
- Team recursive reminders to do different tasks, like logging work time.